Innovation, Value, and Performance
Here at IVP Plastics, we strongly believe in the three values of innovation, value, and performance; they make up our company mission. We strive to bring these values to our customers in the agricultural industry, heavy equipment, and automotive industry through the thermoplastic molding, injection molding, insert molding, mold labeling, and sonic welding work that we provide. In addition, we also seek these values for ourselves by maintaining the highest work ethic while investing in the technologies as well as the expertise to provide superior customer service to our clients. We are experts working for our partners’ success.
Innovation: Continuously seeking out new innovations in engineering, design and production services to bring our clients’ ideas into reality.
Value: Investing in quality materials and processes to create prototypes and finished products that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
Performance: Reaching greater levels of productivity and performance that have made us the sought-after leader in our industry.
IVP Plastics will be regarded as a trusted global partner due to our inspired employees and high-value, innovative solutions for thermoplastic components and assemblies.
- IATF 16949
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Caterpillar SQEP Gold Certification
- Supplier Quality Manual
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- American Society of Quality
- Manufacturing Association of Plastic Processors
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Six Sigma Supplier Association of North America
- Society of Plastics Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- S. Council on Competitiveness
- Midwest Academic and Resilience Cloud Computing Consortium