What sets us apart?
Our customers—some of whom have been working with us since 1953—choose IVP Plastics for a variety of reasons. For some, it’s our unwavering focus on quality and ability to keep an “eye” on manufacturing processes. For others, it’s our commitment to thinking beyond the obvious and designing solutions better than what was originally specified. And many tell us they appreciate how we make plastics “easy”—combining turnkey solutions with a personal touch to ensure every project runs smoothly and efficiently.
History of Quality & Performance
- Nearly 60 years of experience meeting quality and on-time delivery standards
- World-class client base that includes Caterpillar, Chrysler, John Deere, Honeywell, Mitsubishi, Navistar and others
- ISO/TS16949 registration
- First plastics supplier to achieve silver certification via Caterpillar’s Supplier Quality Excellence Process
Design for Manufacturability
- Consultative engineering and design focus to ensure every product meets your requirements
- In-house expertise in Pro/ENGINEER® and SolidWorks® CAD systems, Pro/ENGINEER® Mechanica®, and Moldflow® and other simulation techniques
- Streamlined yet holistic process that begins with information gathering and extends through concept development, product qualification and production
- Proven abilities in plastic design, plastic material selection, plastic prototyping and plastic assembly—as well as testing, sourcing and supplying all parts